Saturday, September 16, 2006

check out schenck

I just came across a cool blog by a guy named Ken Schenck. He's a professor of New Testament at Indiana Wesleyan University. I usually don't read lengthy blog articles, but I just read three of Schenck's posts that were all very insightful and thought-provoking.

Here's a great post called Breathing the Scriptures about how we should approach reading the Bible.

And here's a great post called The Danger of Labels.

I thinks its awesome that members of academia are expanding their influence for Christ through the use of the blogosphere.

2 comments:

Craig Moore said...

I read Schenck all the time. He is quite brilliant and has much to say. I would also highly recommend him too.

Jason Woolever said...

yeah craig, i agree. he's really smart!