Friday, September 08, 2006

disciple

This week I began leading a group through Disciple IV: Under the Tree of Life. The core group that makes up this new group has gone through Disciple I and Disciple II with me as well. If you haven't implemented Disciple Bible Studies in your church, you really ought to think about it. Many people are really up to the 33-week challenge of reading 15-45 minutes a day and coming to a 2-2.5 hour class each week. Personally, I'm so happy to be back in a Disciple group after having the summer off. I read through a chapter of Proverbs each day for three months, and I'm ready to get back into a more significant study.

On another note, my book is done and Wednesday I sent it off to a publisher to be considered. It felt great to stick it in the mail. Thanks to everybody for your encouragement and suggestions.

No comments: