Friday, October 13, 2006

the beauty of a life surrended to Christ

"Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine..." - Ephesians 3:20.


My friend Mark Dooley (pictured above in the cowboy hat) has only been a Christian for a couple of years. When Dooley came to Christ he began singing in the church choir. He there discovered that he had a musical gift. In the past year he's purchasing a small P.A. system that he takes around to nursing homes and other venues, where he performs gospel, contemporary Christian, and country music. This morning when I checked my Feedblitz updates, I came across these pictures from a gig he recently did at Futures Unlimited, a local organization that helps handicapped people.

Thanks Doo for reminding me of what God can do with one person who loves Jesus and is available to be used by God.

No comments: