10. I don't have time.
9. Church just doesn't work for me.
8. It's boring.
7. It's irrelevant to my life.
6. I don't like the pastor.
5. I don't want to talk about it.
4. It's too long.
3. They ask for money too much.
2. It's for wimps.
1. There are too many hypocrites there.
Monday, October 16, 2006
why men hate church
I checked out the book Why Men Hate Going to Church by David Murrow of Church For Men from our conference's United Methodist Resource Center. He gives a top 10 list of excuses that men give for not wanting to go to church: