Dr. James MacDonald of Harvest Bible Chapel and Walk in the Word ministries publicly sets up these 5 moral fences to hold himself accountable:
1) I will not, under any circumstances, ride alone in a car with a female other than my wife or an immediate family member.
2) I do not counsel women in a closed room or more than once.
3) I do not stay alone in a hotel over night.
4) I speak often and publicly of my affection for my wife, when she is present and when she is not.
5) Compliment the character or the conduct - not the coiffure or the clothing.
Read the rest of the article to learn about the rational behind each of these. I admire the way he has chosen to publically hold himself accountable.