Tuesday, April 15, 2008

books - late October to early April

Blogging has been a way for me to log what books I've read. Since I haven't blogged much in the last 3.5 months, I thought I'd list what I've read to have it on record. I've been enjoying a lot of stuff in the "classics" category lately. Its been a nice break from typical church related reading. Here's a list of the books I read from late October through mid-April.

1. Hell Under Fire - Gregory K. Beale, Dr. Daniel I. Block, Sinclair B. Ferguson, and Jr., R. Albert Mohler
2. Deception - Randy Alcorn
3. Traveling Mercies - Anne Lamotte
4. The Prophet - Frank Peretti
5. Sherlock Holmes and The Hounds of Baskerville - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
6. How Starbucks Saved My Life - Michael Gates Gill
7. The Way of the Small - Michael Gellert
8. Animal Farm - George Orwell
9. Home To Harmony - Phillip Gulley
10. Dr.Jeckyl and Mr.Hyde - Robert Louis Stevenson
11. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living - Dale Carnegie
12. 1984 - George Orwell
13. Go, Put Your Strengths to Work - Marcus Buckingham
14. Lord of the Flies - William Golding
15. I Refuse to Lead a Dying Church - Paul Nixon
16. GIG - Ed. John Bowe, Marisa Bowe, and Sabin Streeter
17. The Dip - Seth Godin

No comments: